So this is a game changer for our Premium Starter Kit. Already, the very best value for you to get started. But now you can even get your hands on the THIEVES CLEANER too? YES PLEASE. 2 samples of this bad boy are now included in every single Premium Starter Kit!
The Thieves Cleaner is the one and only cleaner we use on every surface in our household.
Windex, Lysol, Clorox, Fabuloso, whatever. Most of them range from B-D on the EWG (except Fabuloso, that’s a straight up F all around so TOSS IT), but there are some majorly concerning ingredients that we need to watch out for:
Anything nonspecific like “Fragrance”, “Cleaning Agent”, “Colors”, or “Preservatives”
Ammonium Hydroxide: Evidence of acute aquatic toxicity; skin irritation/allergies/damage; respiratory effects
Hexoxyethanol: Evidence of skin irritation/allergies/damage; general systemic/organ effects; damage to vision
Dipropylene Glycol Butyl Ether: Evidence of cancer; developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects; damage to DNA
Alcohol Ethoxylates: Evidence of cancer; developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects; damage to DNA
Sulfuric Acid: known carcinogen, severe skin burns and eye damage
I want none of that around my future family.
So, nowwwww, let’s talk Thieves Household Cleaner.
If the Environmental Working Group had it in their database, it would score an A++++
No endocrine disruptors.
No respiratory irritants.
No synthetic nasties.
Full disclosure on their ingredients.
Allll the peace of mind.
Human and fur babies alike can crawl around on your freshly Thieves’ed floors and lick it all day and you don’t even have to bat an eyelash.
Also, this bottle will last you for months! It is also EXTREMELY Cost Effective! One capful of cleaner added to 16oz of water (2 cups) and BOOM!
1. Tub Scrub! 1/2 cup baking soda, 2 capfuls thieves cleaner, 3 drops Thieves, 3 drops lemon/orange/pine (your preference). Make a paste. Scrub tub, let it sit, and then wipe it down.
2. Fridge: 1 capful of Thieves cleaner + 2 cups of water
3. Kitchen appliances = 1 capful of Thieves + 1 cup of water. Microwave: Fill a microwave safe container with two cups of water and microwave for five minutes. This will create steam in the microwave and makes surfaces SO easy to clean.
4. Toilets: 1/4 cup of baking soda and 1/2 capful of Thieves Cleaner. Scrub and let sit for a few minutes.
5. Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner: 1 capful + 6 cups of water in your steamer/carpet cleaner like a Bona. Spot test in a hidden place first to ensure that your carpet, upholstery has no consequences.
6. Walls: 1 capful Thieves Cleaner + 2 cups of Distilled Water
7. Kids toys, pet toys, exercise equipment: 1 capful of Thieves with 2-3 cups of water!
8. Dishwasher Boost: Add one capful to the bottom of your dishwasher prior to running a cycle!
9. High Efficiency Washers: Run a clean cycle and add one capful of cleaner in to get that stank out of it.
10. Use it as laundry detergent
11. Clean your jewelry- Glass Jar, 1 tsp Baking Soda, 1 capful of Thieves cleaner
12. Then, if you’re like me at all and are just over any stain ever, apply Thieves directly and scrub.
*Note: it does not matter if you use Plastic or Glass. I prefer glass, but since Thieves cleaner comes in a plastic bottle it is safe to assume that you can use plastic too!*
So! After all that knowledge, it’s no wonder that Young Living decided to give out samples so everyone could see for themselves just how great it is!